Definition of Cookie
A “cookie” is a small text file that the websites send to the browser and that is stored in the User’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the User returns to visit the website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server of the website. Cookies have several functions among which include collecting information about the User’s preferences and in general, facilitate the use of the website to the User by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: owner cookies and third-party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the User’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the User to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the User. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: Those that being processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses owner cookies, that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best performance of the website, and third-party cookies, that serves as a tool for analyzing the interaction of Users with our website. Thanks to them, we obtain information that helps to improve the navigation and give a better service to Users. Our site uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the User accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and is used in more than one session. Specifically, the cookies we use on our website are the following:
|wp-settings-1||Information from the internal part of the web.||48 hours or browser shutdown.|
|wp-settings-time-1||Customize the user interface.||48 hours or browser shutdown.
14 days by checking the box in the “remember me” access.
Third party cookies:
|_gat||Google Inc.||Used to limit the||1 minute|
|_ga||Google Inc.||Distinguishes between users. Enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser will another user be considered.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Inc.||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|cookie_notice_acepted||Cookie Notice||Third party cookie To store your acceptance of our cookies policy||19 days|
The cookie “__ga”, is used by Google Analytics to anonymously gather information and report website trends without identifying individual Users. Below is a link to the Google’s website where you can check the description of the type of cookies that Google Analitycs uses:
Consent of use
The User of our website accept the use of the cookies listed above, for the terms indicated and in the conditions estipulated in this Policy of Cookies.
Withdrawal of consent
The User may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Policy of Cookies by blocking, disabling or deleting the cookies stored on your computer through the browser’s cookie settings.
Managing of cookies
The User can block, disable or delete cookies from any website, using the browser’s cookie settings. The operation is different for each browser, please check in the following links some ways to do it:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/ar/kb/Deleting%20cookies
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/privacy/
For more information about the control of cookies, please visit:
Update of the Policy of Cookies
This website can modify this Policy of Cookies; therefore, we recommend you to review this policy each time you access our website to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies.
Date of last update: